Monday 25 March 2013

Dear Audreys.


Today I wanted to review my newest mascara, the Estee Lauder 'Sumptuous Extreme'. This mascara in one word, is fantastic. I absolutely love it. I used to be a strictly high-end mascara girl, and then I went through a stage of trying all the Rimmel and Maybelline ones, trying to find a cheaper one that would do the same job. Admittedly I did love some of these, and will do a blog post soon of my favourite high street/drugstore mascaras. However, this Estee Lauder buy is a true high-end mascara.

Pros -
The gold packaging screams of luxury, and is so so pretty.

The mascara goes on like a dream, and stays on all day

No smudging, even in the rain! No more hideous black under-eye rings!

Lashes are lengthened and volumised to a pretty, non spidery level.


Cons-
It takes a little while to dry, so if you are a double-applier kind of girl, you will have to wait a little bit longer.

It is a little bit expensive compared to your average drugstore mascara


Otherwise, I can't really find any problems with this mascara, it is definitely something I would re-purchase!


Love love and feel beautiful always!
Abi x

No comments:

Post a Comment